Monday, July 14, 2014

Who is Paranormal Psychic Abby?









WHO IS PARANORMAL PSYCHIC ABBY?

Paranormal psychic Abby comes from a line of psychics.  Her Grandmother on her mother's side and her mother were both psychics each with their own unique abilities  Whether or not her mother and grandmother would admit to these talents, Abby is still aware of them and what she inherited.


As a small child, she suffered from primary tuberculosis which was non transmittable.  Her parents took her to a hospital for shots and blood work on regular basis when they lived in Ohio supposedly to treat this condition.  

I believe she was part of a government experiment to see what would happen if the children were given pure mercury shots.   It is my theory all those shots loaded with deadly mercury enhanced her psychic abilities. The government experiment information is deftly buried on the Internet about her and other children who received the shots in the Ohio area.  




She now has a condition called "hot head" caused by the mercury which accumulated in her brain.  She can not tolerate any type of heat or sun on her head and must dunk her head under water to keep from becoming extremely overheated.   I recently bought her a "cool" neck band to help dissipate the heat.  When I her asked her how it was working, she told me she was so hot, all the water evaporated and she repeatedly had to add more water for it to keep her from overheating.

Because she is a paranormal psychic, Abby has the ability to perceive negative entities and dark forces.  She constantly clears them out of those who have been attacked, including the animals. 

 I am one of the main targets who attracts negative forces,  especially Fallen Angels.  My Light Quotient isn't strong enough to repel them, so instead I become a "tasty morsel" for them to feed off my energies.  Fortunately, I have learned to "feel" when this has happened and I humbly ask for her assistance to help clear me out.  It seems to be a continual ongoing "clean up" in Aisle "J".  Some day,  I hope to be strong enough to fend off these forces, but in the meantime I have to call on Abby for help.

Sometimes,  I act as the paranormal taxi system.  I go out - collect Fallen Angels - come home and Abby helps them to move to the Light.  Lately.  it seems there are more and more Fallen Angels taking the  "J" taxi to my home and asking to be sent on.  I guess that working in Darkness gets old after a few thousand years.




Abby has been tested for supersonic hearing and has a hearing range above the normal levels. She will ask me if I hear that pitch coming from a crystal.  "What pitch?" I say dumbly.  "It's a b flat."  Oh.

Her abilities include communication with animals such as eagles, wolves, sharks , sting rays and horses.  I feel like a total outsider when she has a conversation with my dog, Bella.  I know there is a conversation going on, but I'll be "dog gone" if I can hear it.  I'm working on it - sometimes I DO hear a tidbit of information being transmitted.  

I find it fascinating when I hear her having a conversation with my Indian Ring Necked Parrot, Birdie.  I hear her chatting away in the kitchen.   Of course, I only hear the one side of the conversation which seems rather strange.





Abby informed me Birdie has great fun watching me make coffee in the morning.  I have made it wrong every way known to God and Man.  I  freely admit the computer coffee pot is smarter than me.  Birdie gleefully reports to Abby  I've messed up again.  I'm so happy she is entertained.  

I asked Abby why Birdie keeps flipping her food onto the floor.  Birdie told her she considers my dog, Bella her pet.  She is feeding her.  When Bella hears the food drop, she comes running.  I watch her snuffling and grazing. around the bird cage  When she finally picks her head up from her grazing episode, her beard is covered with feathers - she's feather bearded! Is this the latest canine fashion or your proverbial milk mustache?







Abby is able to sense other's thought and moods.  I can attest to that.  She often informs me I am too tense.  I am?  Yes, indeed - time to get off the computer.  I told her I needed to wear a mask so she wouldn't read my face on what I was thinking.  "That won't help," I was informed.  "I can sense your mood inside you."  Well, I'll just have to practice NOT thinking to give myself a little more privacy.  

Mind you, she only does this with me.  It takes way too much energy for her to be delving into other people's lives.  Besides that, she finds their inner thoughts very boring and common - same old junk!  Also, she only does what is ethical in order to protect peoples' individual rights. Trespassing is one of the Cardinal Rules and must never be broken.

Paranormal Psychic Abby has a heightened sense of smell.  I found it strange that she smells everything before she puts it into her body.  However, I found myself doing the same thing.   Smelling is a very important clue.  



Abby is acutely aware of taste and how food is processed in her body.  If she wants a good night sleep, she could take a bit of turkey and be asleep in a matter of minutes. She will eat beef if its freshly cooked.  If its, cold she can't eat it.  She says the smell  and texture changed from the refrigeration.

She always does an energy test to see if certain pills or food are compatible with her body. One time she decided to try  Manuka Honey  to help her physical energy level.  She ingested a 1/4 teaspoon of honey while standing in my kitchen leaning against the counter.  The next thing I knew, she had melted onto the floor.  There she stayed for over an hour unable to move.  The 1/4 teaspoon overloaded her system.  I took the same dosage and didn't feel a thing.  Either she's way too sensitive or my body is a "dud".  

Probably it's a mixture of the two!












No comments:

Post a Comment